Is there a way to get a print out of a string of texts from a contact?
mattnotmark
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need it for research for a project.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a way to get a print out of a very long string of texts to a particular contact of mine?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the texts are still on your phone, you should be able to print them from the desktop version of My Verizon if you're using Verizon Messages; otherwise, you might try a text backup app that also provides for printing.

View solution in original post

Re: Is there a way to get a print out of a very long string of texts to a particular contact of mine?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If the texts are still on your phone, you should be able to print them from the desktop version of My Verizon if you're using Verizon Messages; otherwise, you might try a text backup app that also provides for printing.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mattnotmark,

There are plenty of times message history can be needed. Tikibar1 provided some great information, but let's make sure you're able to get what you need. Messages are available online if you're using Integrated Messages(Message+) and as long as they're still on your phone. To access and print the messages, use this link http://vz.to/2eL1zSk to sign into Message+. Once done, select the message thread you want to print, click the three dots on the right of the red tool bar, then choose Print Conversation.

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!