Is there a quick way of deleting a text?
JPRausch
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there a quick way to delete an individual text? As it is now, there's the long press, choosing "delete," choosing the trash can, then confirming delete. That's too many steps to delete a text. Any short cut?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Deleting a text
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place. Help is here. From your list of messages touch the conversation & swipe from right to left. You will see a red delete and a pop-up will show up where you can confirm. 2 steps and its gone.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place. Help is here. From your list of messages touch the conversation & swipe from right to left. You will see a red delete and a pop-up will show up where you can confirm. 2 steps and its gone.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Not applicable

HI JP,

That is one way to delete. you can aso TAP on the avatar which will turn into a checkmark and launch a header menu, then select the TRASH icon in the header.

This User Guide illustrates a number of the app features.  More than 20 User Guides can be found on this Community Forum.

http://vz.to/1Pqn2IM

ALIEM

0 Likes