Is it possible to obtain old pictures from an old phone...
catch0032
Was just curious, but I had pictures on my old phone which was broke about a year and a half ago, and was wondering if it was at all possible to get them back somehow?  Thanks.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to obtain old pictures from an old phone...
DarkCobra
Contributor - Level 3
Well it depends.   If they are on a card in the phone then merely inserting the card into a new phone or computer should do it.    If they are in the old phones memory, the only way to get them out would be to temporarily activate the phone in order to retrieve them.   It will have to be a phone capable of being activated on our network.   Also, if you've got the data cable for the phone you might be able to upload them to your computer. :smileyhappy:
0 Likes
IndirectEmp
If the old phone has is able to be powered on and you can get to the main screen, take it in to a local Verizon Store and see if they can switch it over using a cellebrite unit (number and picture transferring device).
0 Likes
catch0032
I actually broke the phone into pieces unfortunately....but I was wondering if I could possibly retrieve them like you can lost contacts somehow.....any info would greatly be appreciated, thanks!
0 Likes