Is it possible to disable the picture ribbon?
JPRausch
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is it possible to disable the picture ribbon at the bottom when viewing a picture attachment in a text? It blocks the full picture.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Disabling picture ribbon?
Not applicable

HEY JP,

Unfortunately, no, you cannot disable the ribbon.  While the ribbon hides the bottom of the image, it's purpose is to allow you to scroll through images/video that you've 1) received in that conversation and might want to 2)save. Images automatically do NOT save to Gallery. That would probably make your Gallery explode and max out your space. Nobody wants that!

IF you tap on the image tap on the larger image a couple times, the ribbon goes away and you can now flip through the full size images.

I hope this helps.

ALIEM

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JPRausch. That's a great question! Unfortunately this is one of the functions that comes with this application. Thanks for the inquiry.

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Not applicable

HEY JP,

Unfortunately, no, you cannot disable the ribbon.  While the ribbon hides the bottom of the image, it's purpose is to allow you to scroll through images/video that you've 1) received in that conversation and might want to 2)save. Images automatically do NOT save to Gallery. That would probably make your Gallery explode and max out your space. Nobody wants that!

IF you tap on the image tap on the larger image a couple times, the ribbon goes away and you can now flip through the full size images.

I hope this helps.

ALIEM