If I was to delete a text will it be deleted from all devices?
hj450

When using message+ If I was to delete a text will it be deleted from all devices being used?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Deleting text in message plus
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I just deleted a text in Message+ on my Droid Turbo 2 and when logged into Message+ on my PC at the same time, it synchronized and the message was immediately deleted.  The reverse as well, on my PC in Message+, I deleted a message and immediately on my Droid Turbo 2 the message was deleted.  It appears the synchronization of Message+ and devices does handle the deletes.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...

View solution in original post

jav6
Champion - Level 3

I just deleted a text in Message+ on my Droid Turbo 2 and when logged into Message+ on my PC at the same time, it synchronized and the message was immediately deleted.  The reverse as well, on my PC in Message+, I deleted a message and immediately on my Droid Turbo 2 the message was deleted.  It appears the synchronization of Message+ and devices does handle the deletes.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question hj450. Yes, if you delete the message from one device it will be removed from all linked devices.

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
How Do I Delete Text in Message Plus?
dagg

This worked previously on my Android phone but does not sync anymore.  I have to delete test messages on my phone and on my pc.

0 Likes