If I send a text during a time restriction, will my phone re-send the text when the time restriction is over?
lsellnow

In the family share program, I put a time restraint on my phone so that I couldn't use it during a certain period of time. If I attempt to send a text message during that time, the message won't be sent. But when the time restriction is ended and my phone is unlocked, will that message automatically try again? Or will I have to write and send a new message?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: If I send a text during a time restriction, will my phone re-send the text when the time restriction is over?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question lsellnow! Messages are not save for later delivery. You will have to rewrite your message when the line is not under any restriction.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: If I send a text during a time restriction, will my phone re-send the text when the time restriction is over?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is a great question lsellnow! Messages are not save for later delivery. You will have to rewrite your message when the line is not under any restriction.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes