I haven't receive my pin
kameleyon

I unfortunately and by mistake pressed on delete account in my message+ plus... when I tried to set it up again, it supposes to send me a PIN and I never received it; it's been since 10pm last night...

also will I lose all my texts and pictures?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I haven't receive my pin
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kameleyon, I understand your concern with not losing your messages as well as pictures. Have you been able to receive the pin as of yet?  What make and model phone do you have?

TionnaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kameleyon

Nope. No pin. No access. It will send the pin to other phone number but not mine. It is so frustrating and I can only hope I didnt lose all my data...

I am using an iPhone 6S.

yes I turn on and off iMessage. Restart my phone. Turn on and off my network...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kameleyon, it is never our intention to making this a frustrating process. You mentioned the pin can be sent to another phone but not yours. Are you able to have the pin that is meant for you number sent to that other phone on your account?

TionnaB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kameleyon

I lost ALLLLL MY DATA! Everything!!! ALL OF IT!!!

Please tell me there is a way to recover my data please... this cannot be true!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kameleyon, I am sorry to learn that all of your data may be lost. What data are you referring to? Is it the messages?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes