I found detailed text messaging minutes...but where?
ashes2ashes
Enthusiast - Level 3

I stumbled upon a page where I was able to see every single text message sent for the past 3 months. Where did I see this? I lost my connection for a minute and when I tried to find this again, I couldn't.  There were dates and exact times, not the normal one you'd go to for usage. This one was detailed.

Can someone please help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I found detailed text messaging minutes...but where?
ashes2ashes
Enthusiast - Level 3

And I should have added...the actual message wasn't there, just every single text date and every single time, back & forth to each other.

0 Likes
ashes2ashes
Enthusiast - Level 3

ok...so I found out how to get there, but only for the current month. I read to pull up your past bill...I don't know where to find this...but when I do find the old bills, will it show me exactly what time, back and forth, these text messages were made, and the dates?

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

Here is what to do....

Click text usage

view usge

Select phone line

Scroll to messaes & select "view messaging details"

Right next to previous,1,2,3,next....Click "ALL".  I took a picture for you to show you:

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8637/verizon.png

Then after clicking all, you should be able to view the last few months. The date/time will be there

0 Likes
ashes2ashes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you soo much The Great One!

This one is the one I thought was it, but now it's only showing for the month of March and I know the one I was looking at showed like 3 months worth. And I could swear the time was right under the date, but I could be wrong.

0 Likes