I am unable to activate Messaging+ integrated messaging on Verizon Prepaid.
Driver468

I get an error when trying to activate, I've tried in the app and on the web.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am unable to activate Messaging+ integrated messaging on Verizon Prepaid.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Deiver468, we want to be sure you can enjoy all the features, especially the Verizon Messages. Let's find out more details to get this up and running soon. When did the trouble start? What is the exact error message you receive? Do you have any trouble with calls, text or data?

Steven_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Driver468

This is the error I get online "Your request has failed. Please try again later.". On the app it just stalls when generating the code. Everything else seems to be working fine.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm not sure if integrated messaging is available for prepaid customers. Prepaid Plans and Service FAQs | Verizon Wireless

It doesn't specifically mention it in the FAQs.Verizon Messages (Message+) FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the information, Driver468. Let's keep troubleshooting this concern. I want to make sure you can take advantage of this great feature. What is the make and model of your device? Is your device up to date on the most recent software? 

I also want to make sure you are subscribed to integrated messaging. Here is a link for assistance: http://spr.ly/6586DtrIQ . Please see number 3, under "Syncing Messages Across Devices."

Please let us know if this resolves your concern.

Marshall_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes