How would I send my pictures to my PC?
laughabble

I have the new enV touch.

It's been about 2 weeks since I've got it and I took pictures.

I have a lot of pictures that I want to send to my PC. So I could post it up on facebook....but it won't work like my old phone did. Because with my old phone, I used to send my pictures using picture messaging to my e-mail. But now that does not work, what should I do? I tried using the PC sync thing but that only works with syncing my music. Please help.  Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How would I send my pictures to my PC?
Carm
Contributor - Level 2

It should work, I do not understand why it would not allow you to email them to an email address. I know this ability has been around for awhile. Also, I do not know if that phone has Mass USB mode, but if it does it would be under tools and settings and then tools. Activate this and your phone should show up as a removable drive under My Computer, then you can browse for content.

( note that this feature is not totally flawless as typical with LG phones. Sometime you might have to connect and reconnect it several time in my experience) 

I am curious to know what happens when you try to send via email??

0 Likes
Dizavis
I would double-check your blocks on your account to ensure you don't have the "national access" block. It's a possiblity it was added when you purchased the phone to prevent accidental web access? Have you been able to receive picture messages since then? Also, I'd personally recommend getting your mobile set up on facebook. I have an sms# I send all my pictures to and it automatically uploads them for me!
0 Likes
nmchileman
Master - Level 3
I agree. Get yourself set up on Facebook so you can send your pictures there directly. Saves yourself the time of having to upload them from a PC.
0 Likes