How to view texts I was supposed to get
Jessi213

I have the LG octane and when my inbox is full, it'll say that I have received another text, but I need to delete my inbox. I delete my inbox and I never get the text that was sent while my inbox was full. Is there any way I can retrieve those texts?

And also, like this morning for example, I talk to my friend (in person) and they'll ask me why I didn't reply to their texts. I never received any texts all day from him, or anyone for that matter. I shut off my phone for a few minutes and turn it back on, in hopes that my phone will then send me all of the texts it failed to send me while it was on earlier. Nothing happens. Is there any way I can get those texts too? Me and my friend both checked his phone and it showed that the texts were sent and they said they were delivered. I just think it's weird that I can receive texts without actually receving them. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to view texts I was supposed to get
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thanks for posting Jessi213!

I know how important it is to be able to send and receive text messages!  I would be happy to assist.

Based on the information you have provided me, and all the troubleshooting you've already completed, It looks as though this could be an account issue.  Please reply to the direct message I will send so I can further investigate.

0 Likes
lindseyb007

I'm experiencing the same issue with my LG Octane. Any advice?

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

turn on auto erase inbox. it erases the oldest message first when your in box gets full.

0 Likes
lhawk23

i am also having this issue! i don't know what to do about it? any ideas?!

0 Likes
stufnsuch

I'm also having this issue, please help...I have important messges that I am continuously missing...please help!!!!

0 Likes