How to access Pix's in Wallpaper (My Pictures)
Owl242

How can I access the Pix's in  the (Settings and Tools -- Display Setting -- Wallpaper-- My Pictures) I want to send a Pix message

with one of these Pix's to my husdands phone.

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: How to access Pix's in Wallpaper (My Pictures)
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

To send a pix message from your phone, go to Media Center>>>Pictures and Video>>>My Pictures.  Select the picture you want to send, right soft key Options>>>Send.  Then just send it as a regular pix message.  When your husband gets the text,  he can save it to his phone, set it as a wallpaper, or whatever.

HTH,

0 Likes
Owl242
The pictures in My pictures in the Wallpaper area are not in My Pictures in the text/ Message area. I can chose the pictures in the My Pictures area to text but I can not access the Pictures in My Pictures of the wallpaper area. Why isn't ther just ONE My Pictures. this is very confusing
0 Likes
Owl242

PS to above reply.

Try sending a wallpaper picture in a text message. I bet you can no longer access them for input to messages

0 Likes
Owl242
PSS to Above : My BAD I just tryed want you said and voila there there thy are just as you said. Boy what a dope I am.  thanks for your patience SusyQ
0 Likes
Owl242

Now I have another problem under options I only have 1.Set as, 2.Zoom, 3.File info. No Options>>>Send. Where do I find send

If it is not in the options menu?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What phone do you have?   My options list has Send, Set as, Take picture,  Get new pix, Manage pix, Rename, and Print....under options....try this:

Go to messages, new message, choose picture message, then you should be able to put in the number, then choose the picture - should take you right to my pix to choose it. Let me know what happens....

0 Likes
Owl242

So here is the deal on Aug 10,09 I got a new phone upgrade to MotoW755 from a MotoRAZA.

The OLD Phone Menus                      The New Phone
A. Get Pix& Flix                                  A.Picture& Video                        
 1. My Pix                                               1.My Pictures
    Options                                                 Options
     1.Send                                                  1.SetAs
     2.To Pix Place                                       2.TAke A New Pictures
     3.Get New                                             3.Get New Pictures  
     4.Set As                                                4.Erase All
     5.rename                                               5.Slide Show
     6.Lock                                                    6.File Info

What a Mess this Is Sooo Windows   the old menu was so straight forward  (MAC Like) this new thing had to be something from the Evil Empire.    Verizon should learn form Coke A Cola If it works DO Not fix it!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Owl -

Did you try what I suggested in my previous post?  Just go to Messages, choose New Message, and choose PICTURE MESSAGE.  When you choose that option, it will take you to your pix on your phone, and you can send it that way.  Let me know if THIS way works.

0 Likes
Owl242

Suzy -

Massaging >> To Massage >> to Picture >> My Pics >> I-6 cutesy animated presets from Verizon  >> options >>

1.Take New Picture

2.Get new picture

3.Online Album

4.Rename

5.File Info

Online album is only available to Primary account #  I am Second # on the account. Just As Backup Assistant online print, change, and view contacts is only available to primary #. They can Tell me how many min's I used but won't let me see change or print my own Contacts (DUMB)

0 Likes