How do you create a line break in the Message desktop application?
QsMom

I am using the Message+ desktop application and can't move to a new line. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do you create a line break in the Message desktop application?
QsMom

Things I tried:

• Type in Word and paste in Message+
  • Control and Enter
  • Control and Tab
  • Enter
  • Tab
  • Right-click for more options

None of them worked.

0 Likes
SamBou

I also tried Shift+Enter and Shift+Ctrl+Enter and none worked.  It doesn't appear to be supported, like other basic and standard features that are missing from this app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

QsMom, those line breaks are important when trying to get your point across. In our Message+ desktop app, the Shift+Enter will provide that line break. Also, simply tapping the space bar repeatedly will also do the trick and have you on that new line quickly.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: How do you create a line break in the Message  desktop application?
SamBou

As mentioned in my previous post, Shift+Enter doesn't work on the DESKTOP app.  You also cannot double-click a photo attachment to view a larger version, like you can on the mobile app.

0 Likes
Zemus

I also have this problem. It seems like a simple thing to ask to do, but nothing I've tried works.  

I think I read on another thread that they haven't figured out how to add this functionality to the desktop app yet.  Can someone from Verizon update us when this has been fixed/addressed?

0 Likes