How do I text from a tablet?
letitride

I've been looking everywhere on my Verizon page on a tablet and can not figure out how to send text messages. I seem to be able to find it on my PC but don't see the option from my Verizon on a tablet.

Could anyone please help me with this?

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I text from a tablet
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to have Verizon Messages+ set up and synced with your phone in order to use your phone number to text from your tablet.  You can't natively use the tablet phone number to text.

A third party app MAY allow you to use the tablet to text. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rashadm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Being able to text from your Tablet is a convenient feature letitride. We are happy to help. What model tablet are you using? Do you already have Verizon messages set up on the phone number you want to use to send/receive messages using your tablet?

RashadM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JROCK0524

How do I text from my LG tablet?  My phone no longer works and cannot get one until tomorrow.  Thanks

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to have Verizon Messages+ set up and synced with your phone in order to use your phone number to text from your tablet.  You can't natively use the tablet phone number to text.

A third party app MAY allow you to use the tablet to text. 

0 Likes
JROCK0524

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure you can text your friends and family, JROCK0524. You have the option of using our Verizon Messages application to do this. Here is a link to help http://vz.to/2daMrxK.

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes