How do I leave a group conversation?
SUSIEKEARNS

How do I leave a group conversation? I delete the group but continue to receive the text in the group

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Message+
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Whoever is sending the messages has to remove your number from the group.  Or  a new group needs to be created without your number.

In the meantime, you can "mute" the conversation so you won't get notifications, but can still see it if you want to. 

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Whoever is sending the messages has to remove your number from the group.  Or  a new group needs to be created without your number.

In the meantime, you can "mute" the conversation so you won't get notifications, but can still see it if you want to. 

OvercomingOne
Enthusiast - Level 1

That's annoying and is not a solution. I'm getting a spam group message

brstewart99

That's stupid.

0 Likes
drdeboard
Enthusiast - Level 1

That is a HORRIBLE solution. All the tech companies I advise, MUST have a solution for giving the end user control for stopping unwanted messages on their devices, whether it is device based, app-based or web-based... the end user needs control. Telling the end user to contact the sender is not always possible. Verizon needs to create a controlled solution and roll it out in an upcoming update. This is a problem for a lot of users.

Thanks

[removed]

Content modified per Verizon Wireless Community Terms of Service