cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

How do I download Verizon Messages for my PC?

michaelschmith
Miembro

How and where do I go to download verizon so I can use home computer for verizon text messages?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Down loading to home computer

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Take Texting to the Next Level | Verizon Wireless

Then click on "Download the desktop app"

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

SuzyQ
Líder Sénior

Take Texting to the Next Level | Verizon Wireless

Then click on "Download the desktop app"

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

VWHelp
Miembro

That MIGHT work if the site didn't say NOT AVAILABLE.  I am being required to upgrade and I see that 90% of the reviews say the upgrade is a failure and doesn't work.  Why would I be required to upgrade to something that doesn't work?  and why send me to a site that says it is not available?!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's definitely worrying to see you're unable to upgrade the Messages+ app on your computer, and we are here to help. Please tell us, what's your computer's operating system? Also, what process are you taking to upgrade this app?

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

sebutcherco13
Miembro

After following your instructions a "sign in" box opens that is asking for my "vzmessages.com" username & password but it doesnt allow me to set one up. I have tried my verizon.com username/password & my community one also but none of those username/passwords work. ¿Alguna idea?

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry to hear about the issues with using Verizon Message+, sebutcherco13. I definitely want to make sure that you can get up and running with this. Here's where you can reset your password: https://login.verizonwireless.com/accessmanager/public/c/fp/start

Does this help out? RyanM_VZW

0 Me gusta