How can I see where all our text came from or went to?
b_larue

We had a HUGE number of texts on a recent bill, and we rarely text - is there a way to see when/where they came from or went to, to see if something is incorrect?  I've tried looking online here but can't seem to find anything out about it?

Thanks,

B

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I see where all our text came from or went to?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

b_larue wrote:

We had a HUGE number of texts on a recent bill, and we rarely text - is there a way to see when/where they came from or went to, to see if something is incorrect?  I've tried looking online here but can't seem to find anything out about it?

Thanks,

B

Log into your verizon account-->My bill-->Bill details-->Select phone number you want to see usage for-->Data details

0 Likes
b_larue

I tried that, but I only found the details section where it lists all voice calls. Under data, it does not list any separate items except a one-time data download. Any other ideas?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to your bill online, there should be 3 tabs - Bill Summary, Charges by Line, and Bill Details.  On the Bill Details tab, on the right side, are two text links for Voice Details and Data Details.

Click the Data Details - you will see Details for ____________  with a drop down showing each line on your family plan.  Beneath that is another drop down for Usage type, and it lists All Messaging, Text, Picture, Downloads, and KB/MB usage.

You should see all the messaging that was done - to and from - each phone on the account.

HTH,

0 Likes