How can I forward all text messages at once?
epitomegirl

Hi all - thanks in advance for your help. I have 347 text messages on my phone, all from the same conversation over a period of several weeks. 

I cannot figure out how to select and forward all 347 messages at once to my email address. I can forward one at a time but come on, please.

I can see how to mark them but then it just gives you the option to erase them, which is NOT what I want to do.

Has anyone ever done this? Your help is much appreciated. Thank you!

Carrie

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: How can I forward all text messages at once?
AStormUser
Contributor - Level 2

As far as I am aware you cannot forward all of your text messages at once. Sorry.

0 Likes
Re: How can I forward all text messages at once?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe AStormUser is correct - they will need to be sent one at a time, if you really do need to preserve the conversation.  When you do forward, all that gets sent is the actual text, no information as to sender/receiver or timestamp.  If that info is necessary, you will need to add that to the email yourself.

I'd like to know how you managed to accumulate 347 messages...my sent folder starts deleting at about 67 messages!!

0 Likes
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our t...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thank you for your message. To ensure the safety of our team members, we have temporarily reduced our business hours and our Response Centers are closed for the day. You may not receive a response until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
0 Likes