Groups in Verizon Messenger
RAG124

I have two issues. 

1. I have created a group in my contacts, and added 20 contacts.  When I use Verizon Message+ and try to add that group to the To: line, it says "The Group is Empty" .  I am able to do this, in other messenger apps, just not Verizon Message +
  2. I created a Group within Verizon Message+, and it added me as admin.  I want to delete this group, within Verizon Message +.  How do I do that?  There is no option to remove or delete.
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Groups in Verizon Messenger
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@TUCKAWAY_BILLS

I want you to be able to successfully send a group message using the Verizon Messages application on your LG G6 device.

Have you tried creating the group in the Verizon Messages application? Here’s a link with instructions: http://vz.to/2sxtl8r. Let me know if that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for reaching out to us  RAG124. We certainly want to help you get your Verizon Message issues squared away so that you can use the service as intended. What kind of phone do you have? Have you ever been able to complete this function in Verizon Message before? We are here to help.

CandiceH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TUCKAWAY_BILLS
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have this same issue, using an LG 6

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@TUCKAWAY_BILLS

I want you to be able to successfully send a group message using the Verizon Messages application on your LG G6 device.

Have you tried creating the group in the Verizon Messages application? Here’s a link with instructions: http://vz.to/2sxtl8r. Let me know if that works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW

0 Likes