cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Group Messages showing "Downloading"

kckay
Miembro

This is not isolated to iPhone senders. My wife and daughter use a Note 8 and Moto X, I use a Galaxy 8. When in a group chat, my phone is delayed with "Donwloading....."

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for confirming that this is not an isolated issue, kckay. Did this start after a recent app update? Does the issue persist when there is not an active group chat present? Also, does the problem continue if you uninstall the latest update to this app in the application manager of your phone? JoeyM_VZW

0 Me gusta

behnkejh
Miembro

So glad to see that I'm not alone in this, but would love to see a way to fix the problem. I have a Note 8. Happens with group texts from iPhones or Android phones. Cache is clear, plenty of storage available. It is very frustrating!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I definitely understand the significant role Group Messages play in day-to-day life, and it would be difficult to be happy with anything that's not working.

Let's kick up the troubleshooting by completing these steps.
Swipe up or down to view Apps.
Touch Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Access Point Names > Tap the word Verizon Internet > Tap the Menu icon in the corner and select Discard or Reset.
After that, restart your device, and share your results.

DavidH_VZW

0 Me gusta

scotland_yard
Miembro

The solution that worked for me was simply to turn off wi-fi and restart.  Individual "downloading" messages vanished and the video attachment appeared in the group conversation.  This was suggested by VZ support several posts earlier. 

0 Me gusta