Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Friend cannot text me
wyattsmommy
Miembro

One of my friends always receives my text messages, but he can't reply or send me a message.  He is also with Verizon and told me that he contacted Verizon about this problem.  It still has not been resolved, this has been going on for over a year.  Any idea what we should do next?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Friend cannot text me
Ann154
Expert

Is their number blocked on your side? Check your MyVerizon account.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
wyattsmommy
Miembro

No, friend is not blocked on my side.  That was the first thing I checked and just checked again to make sure.  The really strange thing is that I recently switched carriers and the same thing was happening with my previous wireless provider.  I thought switching to Verizon would fix the problem, but no luck.

<Personal information removed for privacy.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
lewisr13
Leader

Has he tried deleting your contact info and just texting to your number? If that doesn't work, maybe you should try it from his phone.

0 Likes
Minniehaha

I had that same problem when I switched from Virgin Mobile to Verizon and ported my number over to Verizon, it turned out that Virgin Mobile does not let you port a number over and use the number for texting. I went through 4 months of back and forth over this until I found out that it was Virgin Mobile that was blocking the text from Verizon to Virgin Mobile I ended up getting a new number from Verizon and that solved the problem.

0 Likes
wyattsmommy
Miembro

He deleted me from his contacts and texted to my number. Problem solved. Thank's everyone.

0 Likes
bogie1228
Miembro

I not only deleted my contact friend off my iphone, but I also deleted all his message feeds and then his text came through to me. I have an iPhone 11 Pro and he has a new Samsung 20e. All works fine now receiving all his text.

0 Likes
KH-Ornah

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes