Re: Fix for crashing message +
Verizngrl3

My messages saved but I'm back to a way older version... now all of my recent texts are doubling.  UGH

0 Likes
Tmobilechap
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is a workaround. But i text a lot for work, and this is much better than no texts. They do need to fix their update, i agree.

Linkin1
Enthusiast - Level 2

What did you do?  Everything came back to normal?  I need myhrvold message asnits from my ex and they are important for court.  

0 Likes
Linkin1
Enthusiast - Level 2

So we just do this and have old version?  Hope Verizon fixes and lets us know.  I use this for work and communication to my kids father.  Guess I will try and hope I dont lose anything. Thanks but wonder when we will get the recent one working!

0 Likes
kklontz30
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did a complete Uninstall and Re-install, the this worked on my S8+!  And all data (messages, pics, contacts) was there same as before.  Thanks!

0 Likes
smokin2

Thanks that did the trick 🙂

0 Likes
Ashley9002
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, mine did

0 Likes
Dragonfli1975

my message+ wouldnt open just flash really quick. I have the 8 note. Anyway I did not want to lose any messages so I set the message app up as my main...hit uninstall on message+ in play store. Once all my messages were loaded on the Samsung message app. Then I hit update on message+. And made it my default again. (It doesnt tell u that it only uninstalled updates until after) 

0 Likes
Deverss

A phone reboot worked for me...... For now 😡

0 Likes
cardfantam

I did this last night, thought it fixed it, but back to the same problem this morning.  Frustrating!

0 Likes