Facebook Mobile
lovemhay

hi.. i hav unlimited text plan,and i want to register  for facebook mobile and its says that i have to text "32665" to register,and i read that it has standard message rate apply.My question is, is texting to that number included in my unlimited text plan.?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Facebook Mobile
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

lovemhay wrote:

hi.. i hav unlimited text plan,and i want to register  for facebook mobile and its says that i have to text "32665" to register,and i read that it has standard message rate apply.My question is, is texting to that number included in my unlimited text plan.?

LOL - I already answered this on another thread, but this is a better place, and others interested will more likely find it here, so I will answer it again....  :smileyhappy:

Yes, texting to Facebook is included in your unlimited messaging.  You can send pictures, and text messages as much as you want!  "Standard" messaging rates means whatever you would normally be charged to send a text message - in your case (as in mine) you have unlimited messages you can send.

You register by going to your Facebook account online, and a code will be sent to your phone that you enter in on your computer.  That syncs the phone and your phone number with your Facebook account.  Once that's done, you can then send a text to 32665 and whatever you send as a text will show up as your status.

0 Likes