Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Desktop Messaging App/feature
JDEMP42

Why is this feature always so glitchy?? It seems a simple messaging platform especially run by one of the largest telecoms in the world should be glitch free. I use the desktop app almost daily during the week as I work in an office environment and can't be on my cell all the time. Lately, the page won't even load let alone work seamlessly when it does. Why is that? I bookmark the site and lately have gotten a "404 Not found" error. Now I have to go through three page loads just to get to the "Send a Message" page, which like I said of late just sits there loading in limbo. This is really beginning to leave a bad taste in my mouth with Verizon. Please advise and/or just fix it. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Desktop Messaging App/feature
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You seem to be talking about the desktop Message+ app AND the My Verizon web site 'Send a Message'.  They are two different things.  Exactly what are your issues?  If you can't get to https://web.vma.vzw.com/vma/web2/Message.do?s=hKE5E6IGUZeSG6Bz it might be a browser or local network security issue.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We know how important it is to make sure you are able to use your messaging feature. Have you tried using the desktop application on different browsers?

0 Likes
SmartChick27

I have the same problem and it happens often. TOO often.  I have the landing page bookmarked and usually it says "Oops! Something went wrong. We can't seem to find the page you're looking for. Here are some helpful links instead: -Home- -Sign in- -Smartphones- -Deals-
Please fix this!

0 Likes
SmartChick27

Same problem on Edge and Chrome.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there, SmartChick27! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble. I would like to help with your messages. Please tell me, have you attempted to use a different desktop to send your messages from? Are you using a PC or a MAC?

Vanetris_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jack_Langsdorf

I have been seeing this message too. I use a mac and usually go in in Chrome.

This time I tried switching to Safari, and the Oops went away, so that fixed it.

0 Likes