Could anyone besides Me in the family plan see my texts or browsing history?
teairrbold

I would like to use the browser on my BlackBerry Curve 8530, but I would also like to know if my family members on my family plan can actually see All of the browsing history on my phone If they were to ask Verizon.

Example:

Lets say I looked at some sites on my BlackBerry Browser, and I delete the history on my BlackBerry. Now for Some reason, if my Brother ( owner of the account of our three phones, His phone, My phone, and my Mom's phone. ) wanted to know what sites I was going to on my phone, could he ask someone at Verizon to view the page links to him? Or is there Any other way that he could see the browsing history on my phone Even though I deleted the history on my phone..?

Also, could he ask for all of the Texts I've been texting to people as well?

Or, is it All private?

If not, is there Anyway that I could get rid of the history?

Thanks for the Help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Could anyone besides Me in the family plan see my texts or browsing history?
spottedcatfish
Champion - Level 3

teairrbold wrote:

I would like to use the browser on my BlackBerry Curve 8530, but I would also like to know if my family members on my family plan can actually see All of the browsing history on my phone If they were to ask Verizon.

Example:

Lets say I looked at some sites on my BlackBerry Browser, and I delete the history on my BlackBerry. Now for Some reason, if my Brother ( owner of the account of our three phones, His phone, My phone, and my Mom's phone. ) wanted to know what sites I was going to on my phone, could he ask someone at Verizon to view the page links to him? Or is there Any other way that he could see the browsing history on my phone Even though I deleted the history on my phone..? No.  As far as I'm aware, Verizon does not store this information at all, and if they do, you would probably need a court order to get it.

Also, could he ask for all of the Texts I've been texting to people as well? Verizon stores this information for 6-10 days, but anyone who wants it needs a court order.

Or, is it All private? The content of your  texts and data usage are private, but your brother can access a full log of the numbers, dates and times for each call and text sent/recieved.  He will also be able to see how much data you are using.

If not, is there Anyway that I could get rid of the history?

Thanks for the Help.

Re: Could anyone besides Me in the family plan see my texts or browsing history?
teairrbold

Thank you SO very much..!!! I appreciate it...!

0 Likes