Charges for sending Picture Messages?
Smokey03

My husband and I got new phones yesterday (he got a Droid and I got the Droid Eris).  We were old Alltel customers so we had to change our plan to the Family Shared Select 1400 minute plan.  We have no problem sending texts and I can send pictures without problem.  When my husband tries to send a pic it tells him that charges will apply.  Doesn't the 1400 plan include unlimited text, picture and video?  When we were on Alltel we had a Basic plan and paid $20 per phone for unlimited text, picture and video.  I thought this new plan included all three?  Am I mistaken and it only covers texting?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Charges for sending Picture Messages?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your Select plan DOES cover unlimited text/pix/flix messaging.  I would call Customer service and be sure his phone is properly set up on the Select plan.  If it is, there is no extra charge for picture messaging, it's included.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Charges for sending Picture Messages?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your Select plan DOES cover unlimited text/pix/flix messaging.  I would call Customer service and be sure his phone is properly set up on the Select plan.  If it is, there is no extra charge for picture messaging, it's included.

0 Likes