Changing my text plan mid cycle.
emmadoll1104

I have just changed my text plan from 250 to 500 messages because I am way over my limit this month.  Will this change save me from paying for my overages this month?  Or will the change qualify this month?  Any answers are much appreciated.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Changing my text plan mid cycle.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you changed your texting plan, were you asked the date you wanted it to be effective?  If not, call Customer service (800)922-0204, and have them backdate the plan to the first day of your current billing cycle so it will apply for the whole cycle.  If it is made effective the day you made the switch, the message allowance will be pro-rated and if you are already over, it will be costly.  So, be sure to call and BACKDATE the plan to the first day of THIS CURRENT BILLING CYCLE!  Then you will be covered!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Changing my text plan mid cycle.
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you changed your texting plan, were you asked the date you wanted it to be effective?  If not, call Customer service (800)922-0204, and have them backdate the plan to the first day of your current billing cycle so it will apply for the whole cycle.  If it is made effective the day you made the switch, the message allowance will be pro-rated and if you are already over, it will be costly.  So, be sure to call and BACKDATE the plan to the first day of THIS CURRENT BILLING CYCLE!  Then you will be covered!

0 Likes