Casio® G'zOne Boulder™ Black & Silver..does it have a Sim card?
ashes2ashes
Enthusiast - Level 3

And if so, what is on this Sim card exactly and how do you get the info off of it?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Casio® G'zOne Boulder™ Black & Silver..does it have a Sim card?
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

ashes2ashes wrote:

And if so, what is on this Sim card exactly and how do you get the info off of it?

No the Boulder does not have a sim card. Sim cards are used on GSM networks not CDMA networks. Are you referring to a memory card instead?

0 Likes
ashes2ashes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you Great One~!

Yes, does it have a memory card and if so, is there a way to get the deleted text or voice messages off of it?

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

ashes2ashes wrote:

Thank you Great One~!

Yes, does it have a memory card and if so, is there a way to get the deleted text or voice messages off of it?

According to phoneschoop web site there is a memory card slot. The card type is microSD (TransFlash) and it supports
up to 8GB.  For voice messages if your using it through verizon once you delete a voice message & exit voicemail then it is gone. No way to get it back.

Question:

How do I retrieve text and picture messages after I have deleted them from my wireless phone?

Answer:

At this time, there is not way to retrieve a text, picture, or video message without a court ordered subpoena.  If you do have this document, please contact Verizon Wireless with your request at:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/contact/index.j sp

0 Likes
ashes2ashes
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thank you oh Great One!!

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

ashes2ashes wrote:

Thank you oh Great One!!

You're oh so welcome! :smileywink:

0 Likes