Can't see received messages on Web Messaging
JLTAYL2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I use the Verizon Messaging webpage to access text messages at work. Sending text messages using the Verizon Messaging webpage is not a problem. However, I am unable to see any of the text messages people send me, regardless of whether they are new messages or replies to my text messages.

In addition, I don't see all of the text message "strings" that I can see when using the Verizon Messaging app on my phone. For example, on my phone, I can see the 20+ text "strings" that I have had with various individuals &/or groups. Unfortunately, when using the webpage, I only see text messages that I've sent in the past couple of days (Note that, like I stated in the 1st paragraph, I don't see any of the corresponding received messages).

Is anyone else having this problem? Has anyone else HAD this problem & figured out the "fix" so they can see all of their text messages?

0 Likes
Re: Can't see received messages on Web Messaging
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Message+ has had issues syncing with all devices for the past year or so (see all the threads).  The Windows 10 desktop app has been deemed incompatible and removed from the Windows Store.  No resolution for the sporadic sync'ing issue has been announced.  The threads have gone idle/silent as customers are living with it or switching to other messaging clients.  Verizon tech support has been silent as well.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
JLTAYL2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, obviously, that is not what I was hoping to hear (😞), especially since so many other sites use text messages as part of their Multi-Factor Authentication process. Sadly, our work computers are locked down so we can't just install some other messaging app (Hence, my dependency on the Message+ webpage).

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JLTAYL2, being able to have the Verizon Message system work and sync properly, is essential. For starters, how long has this been an issue for you while at work? What operating system is the work computer running on? Please keep us posted. KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that we help as much as we can. Does this only happen on your work computer? 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes