Can't access phone pictures on laptop.
Mona56

Can I access the pictures taken on my basic (not smart)

phone from my computer by using the Online Albumn?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can't access phone pictures on laptop.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mona56,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I know it is important to know options when it comest to retaining pictures. We would be happy to review options. Is the online album you are referring to the album that is saved via Backup assistant? If so, then those albums are stored online after sync and can be viewed on the computer. If the pictures are just stored on the phone, then you are able to use a USB cable to hook the computer and phone together. You can drag the files from the phone over to the computer and be set. Let us know if you have any issues with processing either of these.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
big_mel
Enthusiast - Level 3

if you can plug the phone into your laptop you should be able to - try importing into a folder

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mona56,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I know it is important to know options when it comest to retaining pictures. We would be happy to review options. Is the online album you are referring to the album that is saved via Backup assistant? If so, then those albums are stored online after sync and can be viewed on the computer. If the pictures are just stored on the phone, then you are able to use a USB cable to hook the computer and phone together. You can drag the files from the phone over to the computer and be set. Let us know if you have any issues with processing either of these.

Thank you,

TonyG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes