Can I use my tablet to send and receive messages
BAPTISTCHURCHGRACE97

I can send and see my messages on my laptop but can I use my tablet to do the same thing?

Ok

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I use my tablet to send and receive messages
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

Agree, the answer is yes.  And the tablet does NOT have to be a device on your account.  Simply(?) download and install the Message+ app, associate it with the phone number you want to integrate messaging with and the phone will get a QR code.  Scan that code received via text on the phone with the tablet's camera as requested by the Message+ app and it will be integrated.  'Simply' applies to download whereas scanning the QR code on the phone by the tablet was tricky, but eventually did work.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BAPTISTCHURCHGRACE97, keeping in contact with friends and family via text is important with how much we rely on text these days. tikibar1 and jav6 provided some good information. Please refer to number one under the “Tablet Use” section of the web page tikibar1 provided for the details. We hope this information is beneficial.  

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand wanting to know more about sending and receiving messages from your tablet, as it provides peace of mind. Thanks for your help, Jav6. Verizon Messages is an excellent option, no matter where you are. Please refer to Verizon Messages FAQs: http://spr.ly/6583Dxfxl Does this help?

Chakia_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes