Can I get voice mails from computer or another device while traveling?
Jfalcetta
Enthusiast - Level 1

Traveling out of Country and wanted to know if there is a way that I can access my voice mails from a Computer or even from my Phone while in WiFi mode...thanks

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can i get voice mails from computer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to miss out any any important voicemails, Jfalcetta. While we do not have a method to check voicemail from a computer, you can always call your phone number from another device and press # to interrupt your greeting. Once you have done so, you can enter your password and then press # to access your voicemail from another phone.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

HI Jfalcetta

Thank you for your message.  The Verizon Messages app is a text messaging tool. You can receive your text message on wifi, desktop, tablet and the web while abroad if the app is installed FIRST on your mobile phone.  Information can be found here if interested:  Take Texting to the Next Level | Verizon Wireless

I don't know anything about voice mail however.

THANKS,

ALIEM

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you to miss out any any important voicemails, Jfalcetta. While we do not have a method to check voicemail from a computer, you can always call your phone number from another device and press # to interrupt your greeting. Once you have done so, you can enter your password and then press # to access your voicemail from another phone.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes