Can I Save Text Messages to my Computer? (Memory low/ want to save messages)
mtm_intensity

Hi!

I was wondering if there was any way that I could save my text messages to my computer -

My memory is getting low and I really dont want to just delete them all, as quite a few are very special to me -

Is there anything I can do? or will I have to go through them one by one, by hand, and transcribe them?

Thank you for your help!

I have a Samsung Intensity Flamingo Red cell.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can I Save Text Messages to my Computer? (Memory low/ want to save messages)
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader
You can forward them to your email address; add the date/time and person or phone number as that info does not get forwarded.

BitPim is another option, but use it cautiously as it can also mess up your phone if you don't know what you are doing. Simply LOOKING at the information it provides will not harm anything, and if you just down,loading the text messages, it should be fine (IF you can get it to recognize and "see" your phone).

BitPim is a pretty awesome tool, and can do a lot, but it's when you start tinkering and adding or changing settings that things get messed up. Just looking and grabbing data will not harm your phone.
0 Likes
Is there a better way? I'd like to save about 285 texts :P
mtm_intensity

Is there a better way? I'd like to save about 285 texts :smileytongue:

Is there a way I can transfer them all at once? Can I bring my phone to a verizon store and have them downloaded?

0 Likes
Re: Is there a better way? I'd like to save about 285 texts :P
budone
Legend

VZW will not download them.

0 Likes
Re: Is there a better way? I'd like to save about 285 texts :P
laklaw

I'm not answering your question (sorry) but I have a similar question.  Isn't there a way to download the texts onto my computer if I use a usb to sync it?  I've tried and can't get that to work, but I feel like It should....

0 Likes