Android Wear (Beta) Question
mhunterchump

I love that we finally have some support for android wear. Even though it's in beta, I am having a major issue and wondering how and where to report problems for the beta?

The main problem is that the app installs on the watch (Sony SW3 and LG GWR) but it immediately deletes itself from my app list on my watch. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, and resynched my apps and it always deletes itself after first run. 

The main problem with this is I can't open it to see my messages straight from the watch. When someone sends me a message, then I can use the app on my watch but I want to be able to start the app on my watch from my watch. Hoping this can be fixed while still in beta.

I really love the wear support but I can only use it if someone sends me a text. I want to be able to open it from my watch and send a text, which I can't. Because of this I have to keep using a different text app because I use my watch 90% of the time.

If there is a better place to report problems for the beta, please let me know.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Android Wear (Beta) Question
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can send an email to the developers through the email address listed in the Play Store detailing your issues.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mhunterchump

Ok, thanks

0 Likes
Not applicable

mhunterchump

I've sent your message to the developers. When they respond, I will pass it along to you. Allow a couple days please.

Thanks,

ALIEM

0 Likes