Also having problems with delayed messages
coreyr1

I have the Motorola Rival. I absolutely hate this phone. I have been having this problem since Saturday, April 24th. It works fine until it gets around 4PM, then it takes 30-40 minutes to recieve my messages. Also, when it gets around 9PM, I have the same problem. I took my phone to my Verizon store on Wednesday, April 28th, and the man updated the PRL code with worked for an hour or two. Then it went back to messing up. Also, this is my second Rival (it got replaced in Feburary). Is it possible to just get a simple feature phone (like the Intensity) or something? It is no way possible I can keep this phone with this problem till July.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Also having problems with delayed messages
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

You could buy an old simple phone online from eBay or craigslist until your upgrade is ready. This is what I did, and I STILL have problems with delayed text messaging. I have an old LG VX8100.

0 Likes
Re: Also having problems with delayed messages
SharonH219

OK so it's not just me!  ARGH!  I have been dropping  calls left and right, missing calls, getting texts and voicemails up to 6 hours later.  It's NUTS!  I just did *228 on options 1 AND 2 just to get this thing  up to speed.  I will admit that I hadn't updated in a while...but wow!  We'll just have to see how this goes.  I'm not too happy on how some of these previous threads I read tend to blame the user, rather than maybe taking a look at the network.

Hmmmmmmm....

0 Likes