AT&T to Verizon text problem
TeslaKoil

I'm contantly texting my girlfriend on her AT&T phone from my Verizon phone. For the past month or so I will sometimes not receive texts that she sends to me. Sometimes it happens with 1 out of every 20 texts, and other times it will happen with 3 texts in a row. It seems that the problem has been getting worse as time goes on, and I really have no idea what could be causing it or what to do, so any help/advice on what to do would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: AT&T to Verizon text problem
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

TeslaKoil wrote:

I'm contantly texting my girlfriend on her AT&T phone from my Verizon phone. For the past month or so I will sometimes not receive texts that she sends to me. Sometimes it happens with 1 out of every 20 texts, and other times it will happen with 3 texts in a row. It seems that the problem has been getting worse as time goes on, and I really have no idea what could be causing it or what to do, so any help/advice on what to do would be greatly appreciated.

People have been complaining off this issue for months/year(s). Check out this thread-->AT&T & Verizon Text Problem

0 Likes
Re: AT&T to Verizon text problem
j2r3c4

I have had verizon for 9 years...I always seem to have problems when texting to AT&T, T-Mobile, Alltel (before verizon merger), MetroPCS, and Sprint....

It seems to never work properly!

0 Likes