ellipse 7 problems like every one else
reddutton

model QMV7b

android ver 4.2.2

kernal verson 3.4.67

build num ALPS.KK1.MP5.V1

Hw version D3A

restarts randomly and goes in to to a loop to start up with the powered by android takes about 5 min with holding vol up/down  and power for it to boot back up hard reset is no option and safemode is not avalible on the system setting or via vol down power the only menues i get on the vol up/down with power is  recovery fast boot and normal boot ... had to do a factory reset when it did crash and had to learn chinese to do this and we had this problem before and sent it in and nothing was done about it now it ig doing this every week to every day to miltiple times daily  from what i have lerned it is the last update that caused all this issue so how can i roll it back to the previous version if it is the update causing this hassle to all the elllipse 7's

0 Likes
Re: ellipse 7 problems like every one else
reddutton

i should note on here that the vol up/down power menu is unresponsive to accept the highlited options

0 Likes
Re: ellipse 7 problems like every one else
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely understand how frustrating this would be and want to get this resolved. Updates are supposed to help improve the device. Have there been any other major changes to the device such as app installs, damage, etc.?

0 Likes