Why isn't my Ellipsis 8 recognizing the SD card that's been in there for months?
MICHBURK63

The transcend SD card has been in my Ellipsis 8 for probably two months without issue today after charging my Ellipsis I turned it back on and it said that the SD card was missing and to reinsert.

I checked the SD card was still there in place yet the Ellipsis no longer recognized it.

I removed it replaced it, Rebooted, I even went so far as to reformat the SD card because there was nothing on it as far as photos or things that I would have been afraid to lose

After trying all those things the message I'm getting now is that it's an unsupported card, I'm confused because if it's unsupported why did it work for these last few months?

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give me

0 Likes
Re: Why isn't my Ellipsis 8 recognizing the SD card that's been in there for months?
JohnnyNoCash363
Enthusiast - Level 3

Have you tried putting the card in another device or putting another SD card in your tablet? That would at least tell you whether or not the problem is with the device itself. I'd recommend calling Customer Service for some troubleshooting too. 1-800-922-0204

0 Likes
Re: Why isn't my Ellipsis 8 recognizing the SD card that's been in there for months?
MICHBURK63

I will try both of your suggestions.

Thanks

Michele <<removed>>

Please support your local animal shelter

<< Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes