Where is Android 5
goofy174
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon. The very least you can do to make this tablet better is to give us Android 5 or 5.1. If there's no plan the update these then mine is going to be a cup holder. I know these are bottom of the line tablets but almost two years ago I bought a nobis 9 inch which were the lowest of the low Androids and it is better than this is. And I am coming from being a forever customer as I've had Verizon Wireless Service since it became available in Elkhart Indiana and Verizon home telephones way before when it was GTE for the last 50 years.

0 Likes
Re: Where is Android 5
goofy174
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you don't update its Android hopefully somebody will root it soon so that we can have 5.0 / 5.1 Android.

0 Likes
goofy174
Enthusiast - Level 1

And then 5.1 arrived and now I have to send it in

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Be careful what you wish for.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
goofy174
Enthusiast - Level 1

It cracked me up cuz when it was sent back there's a note that said they found nothing wrong, and the salesman at a real Verizon store couldn't get it to work either. And when I came back it did not have 5.1 but had 4.4 on again. And several of the apps I use daily have been updated that they have to have at least 5.1 to work. I told her to look for new updates and it says there are none which is obviously a lie because everybody's getting 5.1.

0 Likes
GSerrano92

By any chance was your tablet rooted?

0 Likes