STAY AWAY FROM ELLIPSIS 7
fannyfocus

WENT TO OUR LOCAL VERZON STORE FOR AN ISSUE WITH IPHONE 4.  WALKED OUT WITH A FREE ELLIPSIS 7. ASKED ABOUT THE FEATURES AND SPECS AND WAS ASSURED THAT IT HAD ALL THE SAME FEATURES AS THE LG AND SAMSUNG TABLETS. WOW WAS I MISLEAD. IT IS NOTHING LIKE THE OTHER TABLETS.  HORRIBLE 4G CONNECTIVITY   NO APPS OF ANY KIND CAN BE MOVED TO SD CARD   NO TEXTING LIKE OTHER TABLETS.  SD CARD USELESS  TABLET USELESS.  STUCK WITH 2 YEARS OF A PIECE OF (removed). AFTER HOURS OF SPEAKING TO TECH SUPPORT DEALING WITH VERY RUDE CUSTOMER/TECH SERVICE AND NO RESOLVE OTHER THAN PURCHASING A NEW TABLET AT FULL PRICE AND TRADE IN VALUE OF 19.99.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT THAT VERIZON SALES ASSOCIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR SELLING YOU A LEMON.  I WAS TOLD THAT VERIZON IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY PRODUCT THEY SELL!!!!  THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT THEIR SALESMAN CAN SAY WHAT THEY WANT TO MAKE A SALE AND ARE NOT HELD LIABLE DUE TO THEIR 2 YEAR CONTRACT.  STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRODUCT  -   AND SNEAKY SALES TACTICS TO MOVE THERE (removed) ELLIPSIS 7.

>> Edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: STAY AWAY FROM ELLIPSIS 7
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

I am fine with my tablet as no problems at all. Not sure what apps you are having problems with but I have not had a problem with the 25 I added to it. And the verizon messaging app works fine with it.

Re: STAY AWAY FROM ELLIPSIS 7
sdrolz
Enthusiast - Level 3

I am fine with my Ellipsis tablet too.  I was skeptical at first, but now find this tablet to be better and more useful than my ASUS transformer TF300T.  For free, it is a very capable tab.  I use it all the time.

However, at first, I was not happy because I had trouble with the in store sales person as well.  I agreed to take the tablet so long as I didn't have to pay for additional data.  I was told this table was free and it will not cost me another dime on my bill.  I wanted to share the 4GB plan I already had between my phone and the tablet.  My first bill included and additional 2GB that I didn't want or need.  I went back to the store and stated my case, calmly and clearly.  It took a little while and some convincing, but they adjusted my plan and bill and made good on the deal. 

If anything, hold your in store sales people more accountable for when they lie to sell a product. 

0 Likes