My Ellipsis 8 memory is missing at least 5GB of memory?
Aardbark01

The memory problem I have is that that STORAGE has a catagory which is Misc and it takes up 5.92GB.  When I open it, it has 10 catagories and the most storage used is under Audible and is 1.05MB.  All the rest doesn't even reach 1 GB so where is all this storage? Should be about 5GB some where?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis 8 memory
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know the importance of being able to get as much of your storage available for your to use. We are here to help. 

Resetting just the storage on the device would not completely clear that category. The only way to completely clear the Misc section is to perform a factory data reset https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-121119/

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My Ellipsis 8 memory is missing at least 5GB of memory?
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Operating system take up memory. That devices has 16 GB of memeory first all 16 GB never means 16 GB. had drive isted count 1 billion byte as a GB when it slighly higher than that. So that 16 GB device woudl have only 14.9 GB then as I said there is the OS. And of coruse the bloatware on there. You can add up to a 32 GB SD card for extra strorage.  They're like $8 at walmart for 32 GB.

0 Likes