Mini USB Support??
KETCHIKANCHARTERBOATS

I have a Credit card slider that attaches via the mini usb port. when I plug it into my Verizon Ellipsis 10 it does not even light up??

If the Tablet needs a update to make it work like almost all other tablets as I have read in another post this would be nice!

As when I got the tablet the Expandable Memory was a great feature only to find out that I could not move anything to it until a update installed...

I can plug it into my Verizon Samsung s7 and it lights up but will not scan to my Booking web app...

It will scan data into any other spot on the phone IE Text message input  web address bar input just not into where I need it to!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank You,

Troy

0 Likes
Re: Mini USB Support??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It can be frustrating to have issues with issue with both of your devices, Troy. Let me see what's going on and assist you with these concerns. When did these issues start on both devices? Have you checked the app to see if there were any updates?

Thank You,

EdwinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
KETCHIKANCHARTERBOATS

It has never worked. Both devices are up to date Marshmallow.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can see how that would be a concern. Those sliders come in handy for many business owners. What kind of credit card slider are you using? We may need to check with that manufacturer to determine if the credit card slider is compatible with your Ellipsis 10. 

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes