Re: Any new Ellipsis 7 owners care to tell me what they think of their new tablet?
TorchedWeb
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had my tablet for about 7 months now.  I barely ever use it for anything because I end up aggravated every time.  I had no great expectations with this tablet since I did receive it for free ($10 month for 2 years), but I do expect it to work decently enough for regular use. 

Main issue: Tablet will constantly freeze during power on and it takes (on average) 7 resets before it will actually complete the start up and be ready for use.  In addition to this, it will also reset itself while I am using which takes it back to freezing during start up. 

When it works, it works but still has problems.  It does out perform my S5 with 4G service but even when it is working normally, it tends to freeze if you try to do more than one thing at a time, such as check email and then try to check a message that was just receive on the Message+ app. 

Overall, very dissatisfied with this tablet.  I expected more from Verizon when I switch over after 12 years with Sprint.   

Re: Any new Ellipsis 7 owners care to tell me what they think of their new tablet?
conike
Enthusiast - Level 1

I agree.  I hate the thing.  I wish I could get out of the contract for it.