HENGER57
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 32 or 64 bit operating system?
HENGER57
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally got the answer via a phone call to customer service.  Why is this information so hard to find and/or understand?  Should've at least been in the "about" section of the tablet somewhere...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Ellipsis 8 has an Android operating system.  32- or 64-bit refers to your computer/laptop; you should be able to determine which you have via your computer/laptop's system settings.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@HENGER57 We definitely want to assist you. Just to make sure we're on the same page can you rephrase/clarify your question so we can better assist you. 

JoelD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
HENGER57
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally got the answer via a phone call to customer service.  Why is this information so hard to find and/or understand?  Should've at least been in the "about" section of the tablet somewhere...

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

What exactly was your question?  Could you clarify what you were looking for and what was found?  This might help someone else with a similar question.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

For a lower end specification tablet, I'm not surprised the information isn't noted in the specifications of the tablet 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
HENGER57
Enthusiast - Level 2

Lower end?  More like lowest possible end... Good for what I've needed it for, though!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

So what was the answer? 32 or 64 bit?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

HENGER57
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sorry; 32.

0 Likes