My jetpack is stuck. How do I reset it?
gbachey

My jet pack is stuck in Goodbye...I have plugged into charger and tried removing and replacing the sim card with no luck...any suggestions on how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Jet pack issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information gbachey! You have the Verizon Ellipsis Jetpack 4G LTE. Try completing the power reset by pressing the power reset button. You can do so by opening the SIM slot cover then place one end of an unfolded paper clip into the reset button. If unsuccessful please complete a factory reset here http://vz.to/1yCEMHW Please keep in mind any data not previously backed up will be lost. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gbachey,

This certainly sounds like something that needs our attention. What was happening with the device before it got stuck in this state? Were you actually trying to power the device off and it got stuck here or were you actually just using it? Has this ever happened before? Can you try pressing and holding the power button for about 10 seconds to see if it responds? Please keep us posted.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gbachey

Yes I was powering it off when it got stuck and I have tried holding the power button numerous times for 10seconds or longer several times

I thought it might correct itself overnight however it is still stuck on Goodbye. How can I get his fixed?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Gbachey,

The fix is going to be an easy reset! To give you the correct steps we'll need to know what model Jetpack you have. When you look at the battery compartment door there should be a sticker with this info.

SarahO_VZW

0 Likes
gbachey

Model MHS700L

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the information gbachey! You have the Verizon Ellipsis Jetpack 4G LTE. Try completing the power reset by pressing the power reset button. You can do so by opening the SIM slot cover then place one end of an unfolded paper clip into the reset button. If unsuccessful please complete a factory reset here http://vz.to/1yCEMHW Please keep in mind any data not previously backed up will be lost. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW

0 Likes