Ellipsis Jetpack Data Plan
Jbrant88

Does the prepaid data plan for the Ellipsis Jetpack have overage charges  ? And also does the prepaid plan offer always on ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ellipsis Jetpack Data Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us! We recommend that you get in contact with our Prepaid department.  I suggest that you reach out to them at 888-294-6804. They also have a Chat feature on VZW.com. You must be logged into your account in order to use the chat feature.

TabithaJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Ellipsis Jetpack Data Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us! We recommend that you get in contact with our Prepaid department.  I suggest that you reach out to them at 888-294-6804. They also have a Chat feature on VZW.com. You must be logged into your account in order to use the chat feature.

TabithaJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes