told cloud would stay, but now lost even with paying for it
CiniminSticks

I after many years with Verizon, have ported my main number to another company. Before I did so I looked into the cloud and what option I had. Here is what I found, and followed..

If I no longer have Verizon wireless service, can I continue using Verizon Cloud?

Yes, you can. Prior to disconnecting your Verizon wireless service or porting out your phone number from Verizon, you'll need to complete your profile within the Verizon Cloud app, so that we can send you instructions to reactivate your Cloud account after you've left Verizon.

It's very important to complete this step prior to disconnecting or porting out your phone number, otherwise you won’t be able to access your Verizon Cloud content.

You'll also need to set up payment information on the Verizon Cloud website to continue using your Verizon Cloud account on a different wireless carrier.

However at this time, I am not able to acces my info… I have over 7000 photos of my family in there, and 2000 + contacts.. please help..

0 Likes
Re: told cloud would stay, but now lost even with paying for it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon Cloud concerns are not what we want for you. Our goal is to help. Due to us not having the resources to fully assist here, I recommend you reach out to our Verizon Cloud support team at verizon.cloud@verizonwireless.com. I hope this is beneficial. 

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: told cloud would stay, but now lost even with paying for it
CiniminSticks

I have sent them an email requesting a call back… I will be looking forward to getting this resolved as I have 10 years of photos on this service. I will be crushed if that is all lost as most of them are my children… I tried to backup the photos to my computer multiple times without luck as it would get hung up and freeze before starting the download, or during it. 

0 Likes