Why does my Cloud say zero content?
ROBRES1

I know that my photos are transferring to the Cloud because I keep getting messages on my phone that say I am close to my limit.  However, when I go on My Verizon / Cloud it says that I have 0 content downloaded.  Can someone talk me through this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cloud
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello ROBRES1,

I'm sorry for any problems with the Cloud. It should be easy for you, not difficult at all. Let me ask you a couple of questions.... When visiting the Cloud, are you logging in with your My Verizon credentials? In addition, once you do log in, you would want to click the box marked "Upload" to upload all of your media. Here's a link to check it out and try again: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-cloud/#managecloud

How to Use Guide: Verizon Cloud | Verizon Wireless

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Cloud
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello ROBRES1,

I'm sorry for any problems with the Cloud. It should be easy for you, not difficult at all. Let me ask you a couple of questions.... When visiting the Cloud, are you logging in with your My Verizon credentials? In addition, once you do log in, you would want to click the box marked "Upload" to upload all of your media. Here's a link to check it out and try again: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-use-verizon-cloud/#managecloud

How to Use Guide: Verizon Cloud | Verizon Wireless

Thanks,

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes