Verizon Cloud setup
KLLSHD

I am trying to set up the Verizon Cloud service on my iPhone 6.  When I get to the end of the setup and enter my email address, I get an error message: Sorry, Something Went Wrong. Please try again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Cloud setup
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KLLSHD I depend on my Verizon Cloud to save my memories. Let's make sure you can depend on it as well. The first thing we want to do is remove the app and then power down the phone. Then turn the phone back on and download the app again. Please trying setting it up again and let us know how it goes.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PattyGar

Uninstalling, turning phone off and then on, and then reinstalling does not work. I see this same problem in other unsolved threads....help!

0 Likes
kmrphy11

I did the same thing. Didn't work for me either. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm here to help, let's get to the bottom of this. What specific Cloud issue are you experiencing? When did the problem begin? 

AyaniB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Verizon65
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing happened to me. I tried to delete the app and reset my iPhone 6 Plus but still same error. Any ideas? Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon65, I want to make sure that your iPhone 6 Plus is able to back up with out any errors. How long have you been getting this error on your device? Do you also use iCloud to back up your cell phone? Also, when you try to back up the phone with the Verizon Cloud are you connected to the Verizon Network or Wi-Fi Network? Please keep me posted.

KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
Verizon65
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon Wireless Customer Support. I just installed Verizon Cloud on Saturday for the first time (two days ago) and have been getting the error since then. I use iCloud to back up my contacts only. I get this error when I am connected both to the Verizon Network and to the Wi-Fi Network. The Verizon Cloud IS active on my account (I added it on Saturday). Thank you!

0 Likes
griffithgs

I chatted with a Verizon cloud enterprise network technician earlier today and was told they are having server issues and are trying to resolve them.

0 Likes
LYNBOX17
Enthusiast - Level 1

Do we have a timeframe?

0 Likes