Re: Verizon Cloud: Thumbnails Disappear When Editing Contact Entries
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I just realized that you can't edit Cloud contacts using the app. It is a "read only" situation. Ditto for using the phone's stock contacts app. I can use the phone to edit contact info stored in the phone itself as well as to my Google contact list. Verizon Wireless's contact list info is also read only. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
christopherm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hello dexman,

I know how important this is for you. We will need you to try and use FireFox or Chrome on one of your computers and then attempt to make the edits so we can see if it is a problem with Microsoft's browsers. Please let us know what happens when you try one or both of these browsers.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

ChristopherM_VZW

I do not wish to load Chrome or Firefox onto any of the devices.

Having said that....my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge has Chrome. I accessed Chrome, went to the cloud webpage, logged in and proceeded to do a test edit on one of my contacts.

As is the case with Edge and I.E., the thumbnail picture disappeared when I saved the edit.

So, now we have Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer and Google/Alphabet Chrome all experiencing the same problem.

At this juncture, it would be safe to say that there is a bug of some sort with the browser version of the Cloud Contact list.

0 Likes